Web designers are a dime a dozen these days!
That means your choice in website designers needs to be carefully considered.
How do you choose an accountable company that won’t let you down?
By trusting a quality, deadline-orientated web design company famous for our dynamic, responsive team of web designers here at Groovy Tube Digital Media!
- We don’t delay projects and we don’t make excuses
- We stick to a pre-defined deadline, even if it makes us run out of coffee
- We work on the cutting-edge of visually appealing web design practices
- We focus on functionality, SEO – all the things you need to succeed
PLUS we use an incredibly efficient Design Project Methodology to guarantee that you are 100% happy with the end result.
That means at every stage of the process, you get to approve the work! When your web design is finally complete, there are no nasty surprises, hidden costs or outrageous changes.
The goal of any great brand website is to communicate their message clearly, quickly and with impact to attention-challenged visitors that are looking for that ‘wow’ factor.
Here is our proven website planning process:
The Discovery Phase
During the discovery phase our Groovy Tube web designers will bring your business and our expertise together so that efficient collaboration can take place.
- Client Interviews: There is nothing simple about web design, because no two designs are the same. You have specific needs and ideas and this is where we will help you uncover them step by step.
- Website Goals and Purpose: A web design without a purpose isn’t worth doing. Here we will map out what your main goals are, to focus our design ideas.
- The Competitive Analysis: You can’t be the best until you know what you’re up against. We will probe into your competition, and unearth their weak points. Then we will make your website better than theirs. It’s that simple!
The Planning Phase
- Features, Features Everywhere: During the planning phase, our web designers will nail down which features are critical to your business success online.
The Production Phase
- Wireframe Approval: Once planning is complete and approved, a wireframe of your website will be created. This allows you to see exactly what your website will look like before any development is done.
- The Finished Product: When you have fallen in love with the web design, our designers will finalize the site and launch it for you.
We work almost exclusively with WordPress websites because they are easy for our clients to use on their own, once the design is done. Our web designers also love the flexibility in features, the built-in SEO benefits and the obvious marketing potential of this CMS.
Groovy Tube Digital Media will help you realise your web design goals. Hire us now!